Valley View Elementary students provide service at school | Community Spirit
Valley View Kids stepped up to provide service for their own school on May 21.
Kids volunteered during PE and recess to help spread wood chips around the playground.
"I am so impressed that the kids had the option of a free day for PE and many chose to help spread wood chips on the playground during PE and also during recess. I am so inspired by these kids. People that say kids just don't care anymore - have not met the kids at Valley View Elementary, stated PE teacher, "Cowboy" Ted Hallisey
Photos by Patty Trimble
Top South Davis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Judge orders evaluation for man accused of pulling gun at police headquarters
- Residents temporarily without power after car accident
- SLC police seek suspect after armed bank robbery
- Rotary Club hosts Mother’s Day celebration for mothers in need
- SLC International Airport seeks input on $2 billion redesign