Nathan Sloop pleads not guilty | Crime
FARMINGTON, Utah - The man accused of killing 4-year-old Ethan Stacy pleaded not guilty on Tuesday.
Nathan Sloop and his wife Stephanie are accused of beating her son so badly he died.
Ethan's body was found near Powder Mountain two years ago.
The Davis County Attorney says he's leaning toward the death penalty if the Sloops are convicted.
Upcoming Events near South Davis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Real Salt Lake falls short in 2013 MLS Cup championship
- Report predicts Salt Lake City will have hottest housing market in U.S.
- Funds left over from John Swallow’s campaign could be used for legal fees
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- University of Utah resolves natural gas issue