Nathan Sloop pleads not guilty | Crime
FARMINGTON, Utah - The man accused of killing 4-year-old Ethan Stacy pleaded not guilty on Tuesday.
Nathan Sloop and his wife Stephanie are accused of beating her son so badly he died.
Ethan's body was found near Powder Mountain two years ago.
The Davis County Attorney says he's leaning toward the death penalty if the Sloops are convicted.
Top South Davis Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Judge orders evaluation for man accused of pulling gun at police headquarters
- Residents temporarily without power after car accident
- SLC police seek suspect after armed bank robbery
- Rotary Club hosts Mother’s Day celebration for mothers in need
- SLC International Airport seeks input on $2 billion redesign