Family member arrested for West Bountiful stabbing | News
A man was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly stabbed a family member who was sleeping.
West Bountiful police were dispatched to a home near 1200 W 600 N around 1:30 a.m. Mitchell Howe, 22, was booked into the Davis County Jail for attempted homicide in connection with the stabbing.
The victim, a juvenile, was taken to the hospital and was placed in intensive care. Police say the victim is expected to recover from him injuries.
Upcoming Events near South Davis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Real Salt Lake falls short in 2013 MLS Cup championship
- Report predicts Salt Lake City will have hottest housing market in U.S.
- Funds left over from John Swallow’s campaign could be used for legal fees
- Video: Jazz Bear gets revenge on fan who poured beer over his head
- University of Utah resolves natural gas issue