Construction at 300 W and Main St. in Kaysville | Transportation
Construction is underway at the intersection 300 West and Main Street in Kaysville.
UDOT is installing a traffic signal, widening each corner of the intersection, installing storm drain and water lines and building new curb, gutter, sidewalk and parkstrips.
Construction began Monday, Aug. 6, and will be complete around the middle of October. Two lanes of traffic in each direction will be maintained for most of the construction period.
Upcoming Events near South Davis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Scholarship gala held to help young African American males
- LDS Church holds annual Christmas devotional
- Real Salt Lake falls short in 2013 MLS Cup championship
- Report predicts Salt Lake City will have hottest housing market in U.S.
- Funds left over from John Swallow’s campaign could be used for legal fees